Subject: [Leica] Re: Reloadable cassettes
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 19:29:58 -0500

Michael:

Unlike some LUGgers, I rarely take offence. You must be MUCH more careful
than I. Using standard cassettes I have had occasional scratches, light
leaks and caught leaders. I've also had reloadables pop open when dropped.
(always _after_ exposure, never before :-(

I don't need to buy any more now. I have a couple hundred, most purchased
for a dollar or two.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>