Subject: Re: [Leica] Reloadable cassetts (was: M6 baseplate)
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 20:48:01 EST

In a message dated 1/16/00 7:36:50 PM Central Standard Time,
msmall@roanoke.infi.net writes:

<<
 Don

 You are dead on target (NOTE:  Luggers, after two years, I have FINALLY
 agreed with Don on something!).  There is an authoritative reality to
 clicking that Leica cassette in place, akin to slipping a .30-'06 round
 into a rifle.  A neat feeling.

 Marc >>
I better double check my opinion to see if it is really correct if Marc
agrees with it.   I must have gone astray somewhere along the line.  Must
rethink my position.

Don R