Subject: Re: [Leica] Uh...was that a yes or a no?
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 19:47:52 -0500

Hey Ted:

Just wondering, was it the camera or the photographer that he noticed?  What
I mean is did he notice a particular optical look or was it something in
your shooting style that tipped him off?

By the way, does anybody still do those multi-image slide shows?  There are
some that our organization still uses for public display, but we are having
a hard time getting them duplicated with the proper masking etc.

Mike D