Subject: Re: [Leica] A Deadman decloaks
From: "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 17:46:00 -0800

> John Brownlow wrote:
> >From now on, I'm casting off my 'Johnny Deadman' pseudonym.

I am not all that happy with this decision.  "Dr. Blacktape" is good,
"Johnny Deadman" was better, and I was sort of hoping for someone named
"Snake" to start posting.  Wonder if "Stone Cold Steve Austin" is a Leica
user or a street photographer.  That would make for some interesting
threads.

rp johnson (the artist formerly known as "Slick")