Subject: Re: [Leica] Voightlander Heliar 15mm - carrying case?
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 20:03:12 -0800

At 7:57 PM -0800 1/17/00, Joe Codispoti wrote:
>35mm  f/2 ASPH (a case which surely must retail for about $11,000.00 without
>lens)  and separating lens and finder with a piece of foam. Living in such a
>high-end residence encourages the Voigtlander pieces to perform better, I
>feel.
>Chris Lawson  > >>
>

>Ever notice how after washing your car it seems to perform better than
>before?

Definitely less drag. Must be why I occasionaly wax my car. As I care
little about the straight line speed of my Leicas, I have never been known
to either turn the hose on them or to wax them (OT).

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com