Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica H?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:33:55 +0000

Aw, come on, Ted...It's a joke! And, in my opinion, a pretty funny one at
that...I don't think that, with his references to stuffing cardboard in the
back, the poster - a regular member of this list - was attempting to fool
anyone...And if this upsets the folks in Solms, they're even more out of
touch than already think they are....
B. D.