Subject: Re: [Leica] Trouble with Vario-Elmar f3.5 35-70mm
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:52:35 EST

In a message dated 1/18/00 1:37:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
David_Prakel@benchmark.compulink.co.uk writes:

<< Where do I go from here in the choice of a short zoom? >>
Unfortunately I do not experience with the 35 - 70. But I have owned and used
the 28-70 for many years and have taken it on all of my trips to Europe and
the Virgin Islands. It produces wonderful color prints and is very sharp. It
is not good for close-up work, but for the usual zoom application it is
wonderful.  I think the latest version has been somewhat improved.
Bob Figlio