Subject: Re: [Leica] Gandy's Gauntlet
From: Stephen Gandy <leicanikon@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:53:54 -0800

like this stuff is worth lying about.

why trust any list I could give you? ....they might be paid off and members of the
anti Erwin Anti Marc Anti M6 Conspiracy

instead call any number of Leica repair people you like to be sure to get
information first hand.

BUT why limit it to YOUR  phone calls ?

I invite all interested LUGers to trust their own information, which they can get
first hand from their own favorite group of Leica repair people.    Let's put (s)
{damn, what a great pun} this M4 vs M6 argument in the landfill once and for all.

all can report their results back on the LUG.

I suggest, however, that questions be limited to experienced Leica repair people.
The guy who works on one Leica a year is not likely to be your best source.

Stephen Gandy