Subject: RE: [Leica] 1,000,001 fine points
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 22:29:34 -0000

Mike,
there's been a big splash in the weekly photo mag. (Amateur Photographer)
here this week on David Hurn's work. His exhibition runs till March 12th in
Cardiff in case you need to book your ticket. Let us Brits know if you're
coming, we'll see if we can make a LUG meet and save you the postage on
delivering those test prints of yours!

Jem