Subject: Re: [Leica] Mikiro's review
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 06:53:47 +0000

>Mikiro wrote:
>"Summitar for memory; Summicron for reality"  Too
>poetic?
>
>Not at all too poetic, IMHO. Isn't photography more memory than reality
>anyway?
>Too "artsy" a statement?
>
>Mark Rutledge
>markrut@ticnet.com

Not too artsy. I have posted a Summitar shot in:

http://content.communities.msn.com/Leicausers/PhotoAlbum

under "50mm Images".

You may view it and give your commenst.

Dan K.

                Freedom from financial burden is a dream.....
            ...........but is also a myth, for no one can really
                    be free until you depart for good.