Subject: Re: [Leica] 75 Biotar on LTM
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:21:09 -0500

At 05:32 PM 1/19/2000 -0500, Javier Perez wrote:

>That the 75 Biotar was actually made in coupled
>Leica thread mount. Does anybody have any idea
>how many of these they made and how much
>one would be worth???

Three are known to exist, so production must have been small.  The last one
to sell commercially went for over $2,000.00, though I paid nowhere near
that for mine.

If I were to sell mine, it would probably go by auction.  Tamarkin's,
probably, though Cornwall's is a thought.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!