Subject: [Leica] Misinterpretation
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 07:12:38 +0000

This isn't print journalism HERE, [expletive deleted]! This is the
INTERNET, for heaven's sake. I'm speaking here as an individual, and off
the top of my head for the most part. What I'm saying, if anybody would
bother actually READING what I write, is that when I talk to people I
talk to them AS a journalist, so I'm bound to journalistic standards of
confidentiality.

I'm not saying that every point I make on the internet is researched and
backed up as if it were going into print!!!!!!!!

Good Lord, but people certainly go a long way out of their ways to
misinterpret things.

- --Mike