Subject: Re: [Leica] A Deadman decloaks
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:48:43 -0500

RP Johnson wrote, in part:

>> John Brownlow wrote:
>>> From now on, I'm casting off my 'Johnny Deadman' pseudonym.
>
> I am not all that happy with this decision.  "Dr. Blacktape" is good,
> "Johnny Deadman" was better, and I was sort of hoping for someone named
> "Snake" to start posting.

Personally, I think it's wonderful.  That way, it allows me, in thirtyfive
years time when John is rich and famous as having revived streetphotography
and taken it to new levels, to say things like: "Ah yes, me boy, I knew
Brownlow when he was still calling himself Johnny Deadman, back in the 90's.
There were these things called email lists, a sort of primitive version of
the virtual reality lounges you so often frequent, and we communicated on a
few of those.  I particularly remember this one time..."

;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Very funny Scotty.  Now beam down
Interactive Systems Designer      | my clothes."
email: mvhoward@mac.com           |