Subject: [Leica] Cold eclipse
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 22:38:25 +0000

Heh - c'mon up to Ottawa and find out why that is!  We had a wind chill
of
- - -60F on Monday (that was -51C).  Cold enough to freeze the pem nuts
off a
brass Leica.  If you think I'm going out street shooting in that, you
live
on a different planet.  I'd much rather stay indoors and read about
unnamed
sources and whether the adjustability of the M4 RF added or subtracted
quality :-/

Paul Chefurka
<<<<

Same problem here, Paul--although when the storm cleared, the light on
the new snow was calling me outside. And the air is clear as a bell--the
eclipse of the moon tonight is breathtaking.

- --Mike