Subject: RE: [Leica] rangefinder image
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:12:05 -0000

Charles,
It's not a difficult job to adjust this yourself.
On the front of the camera top plate is a small cover screw. Remove this
and behind you will find access to a smaller screw head, hard to see but
about 5mm inside the screw hole. You need a finer screwdriver for this but
it is merely a matter of adjusting this screw until the images line up with
each other again. Then replace the cover screw.
Job done.

best regards,
Jem