Subject: [Leica] Gauntlet Group Announcement
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 17:01:07 +0000

I just (Friday afternoon) sent off e-mails to the 19 individuals plus
the representative of the six members of the DALUG. Someone from
something called the PLUG contacted me as well, and I seem to have lost
that information--if he could please re-send, I'd appreciate it.

If you contacted me and did not receive an e-mail, please let me know
via a private response. I am NOT checking every message on the LUG so
please reply personally!

Thanks--all is moving along smoothly so far. I don't know if we'll get
any usable information from this (perhaps not), but it should be fun.

Best,

Mike J.