Subject: RE: [Leica] damnit!
From: "Ben Ho ^_^ (LJNV)" <benho@longjohngroup.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 11:14:12 +0800

Hello,

Just want to share a sad joke -

This is what happened to me in Madagascar 3 weeks ago.  After photo-hunting birds for quite a while, I took a break and relaxed a bit - Picking up the R6.2 on my shoulder, taking it easy in rewinding and getting the film out.  Closed the door and let it hang on my shoulder again.  Slowly fetched a new roll of film from my camera bag.  Pick up the camera hanging down from my neck.  Open the back.  BINGO.  I picked up my R8 my mistakes.....  &^%&^%#%*&^#@&.

Moral learnt:  My cameras need a smarter photographer.  I need to have my eyes and head examined.

Good day. :-)