Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux result????
From: Pitak Chenkosol <pitakc@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:05:40 -0800 (PST)

Like we engineers usually say : "It's a feature not a flaw. Go ahead and ship it."

PC

> Naughty.....naughty, Ted! If I am not mistaken this is going to start a
> long unending discussion on the use of filters on Leica lenses and I am
> going to get more messages to trash till the cows come home.
>
> Jerry, ignore the vignetting. It's an artform commonly achievable only with
> high end leica optics. People give up an arm and a leg for this "leica
> special."  That's why you don't often see them in the low priced N**** and
> C**** glass.
>
> Dan K.
>                    How we live reflects what we treasure.

Pitak Chenkosol, Dept. Electrical Eng.,|  " I was born not knowing and have
Portland State University,             |    only had a little time to change
P.O. Box 751, Portland, OR 97207-0751. |    that here and there."
E-mail: pitakc@ee.pdx.edu              |                Richard P. Feynman