Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji building an M
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 18:30:41 GMT

Quite right on that!  I can't understand the dislike of the M loading
system.  I find it flawless.  I have had far more problems getting the
leader attached to many SLR take up spools than I ever had with an M.  Even
so called auto loading cameras seem to mis-feed more often.

The problems people have loading an M revolve around their own inability to
follow the instructions exactly.  Put the film in. Pull the leader halfway
across the take up spool. Put the bottom on and start winding.  I have NEVER
had this fail.  Only when I fooled around with the film or tried to make it
MORE secure did it come loose!

I say stick with what really works....

Dan

0