Subject: [Leica] RE: Noctilux result????
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 16:32:41 -0600

At 04:14 PM 22/01/2000 -0500, you wrote:

<excerpt>

The single advantage it possesses for me is that it allows me to make the
sort of photos that I want to make.  What other advantage is relevant?

</excerpt>

How about trying to convince a customer that the photos weren't taken
with a camera from KMart?

   You may like the photos, and low light photography may be something
that you enjoy, but if you are trying to sell photos that don't appeal to
other people, then that it is something that may be of concern.

   Aw heck, why even bother continuing this discussion.  Just anchor on
that potato-masher, strap on the battery pack and bang away in low light
at f8.  That'll give em nice sharp shots, properly exposed with lotsa
depth of field, better than they get with their APS point'n shoots ;)