Subject: Re: [Leica] request advice on m6 puchase
From: "Rick Floyd" <rick_floyd@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 09:23:36 -0500

Rob:

My opinion is that it is an okay price.  Not the bargain of the century nor
are you getting ripped off.  With dilligent shopping, you could do better,
but supporting your local dealer has advantages as well.

Go for it IF the package is exactly what you want.  Otherwise, better prices
can be found on the body only.

Rick