Subject: [Leica] London lurker surfaces with a bit of a ramble
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 10:47:55 -0500

Mike Stone wrote:

In walks Bill and I think if they are going to mess me around his waistline
is no longer my concern and out comes the Heliar, of course they have no
idea what I'm using or in fact that after the five minutes are up I'm still
shooting which I do right through the half hour interview, result a great
set of pics including some nice wide ones with all his goons lined up on
the walls around the room thinking they are out of shot. Unfortunately the
magazine I was working for didn't have the courage to use those but it was
a great gig at the end and the Heliar was a peach at f 8.0 1/30 on tri-x at
800.
<<<

Great story Mike!

If you want to see some of my stuff have a look at

http://business.virgin.net/mike.stone1
<<<

I like your use of light. color and backgrounds in your portrait work.
Your photos give me some ideas to play with.

Doug Herr
Sacramento