Subject: Re: [Leica] Loading the M....Hows that again
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 18:12:19 -0500

Bill Erfurth wrote, in part:

> I want to see you do it "IN ONE HAND".  I think that
> would be a little difficult, if not impossible,  for
> the most M users to accomplish...in a reasonable
> amount of time.

I don't have one hand.  I have two, and make a point of using them both.
Actually, I have a mouth too, which makes an excellent baseplate holder ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Very funny Scotty.  Now beam down
Interactive Systems Designer      | my clothes."
email: mvhoward@mac.com           |