Subject: [Leica] Enlarger alignment
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 21:38:19 EST

In a message dated 01/23/2000 9:20:11 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

<<I'm Zig aligning my enlarger so I can more easily work with slower papers
and
more easily make quality prints.>>

Mark,

If you haven't bought the Zig Align yet, I'd urge you to check out the
Parallel by Versalab alignment tool.  It is  easy and quick to use and VERY
accurate.  I think it's a great idea to check your enlarger periodicaly- it
only takes a few minutes to correct any problem, and it does make a
difference in your prints.

Richard Wasserman