Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji building an M
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 03:45:02 -0500

Guy,

I stand corrected, quite obviously.  Please forgive my myopia and luddite
technophobia.  It was clearly a bad case of Leicus Defendus which causes its
victim to respond with rabid chants of Leica lore at the slightest hint of
any attack to the marque's perceived inherent superiority.  You are, indeed,
correct.  A fool, even one such as me, can see that what the world needs is
a $400, plastic, autofocus, open-back loading, program-mode exposure,
entry-level Leica with a built-in flash.

I don't know *what* I was thinking...

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Very funny Scotty.  Now beam down
Interactive Systems Designer      | my clothes."
email: mvhoward@mac.com           |