Subject: Re: [Leica] Salgado online
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:57:59 +0000

Thanks....It's nice to see a URL link on this list to the work of a Master,
instead of the interminable bullshit that's been swamping it for the past
couple of weeks.... :-)...Gee, I wonder if Salgado spends half his life
arguing about which M model is built better, and what features will or
won't be on a camera that will or won't be built by a company that will or
won't partner with, merge with, buy-out Leica? ;-)