Subject: [Leica] Post-graduate clarification, please.
From: LawsonCL@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:30:21 EST

Peter K., an erudite man of letters who knows the rules, responds to Marc's
post:

<<Geez...For a man with your education I am surprised at your smart-aleck
response.>>

On the off-chance my particular strain of dementia leads me to reenter
academia for an advanced degree, could you tell me if one's sense of humor is
marked for death at the Masters or Doctorate level?

Thank you,

Chris (Just Barely Scraping By With A Bachelor's Degree) Lawson