Subject: Re: [Leica] Radioactivity and dopey M's
From: Rob Schneider-Laura Tully <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 23:39:41 -0500

It's possible that I was being facetious.

I love shooting with Leicha M's; they suit my photography and my way of
working almost perfectly.  And even though it's heretical, or ignorant, to
say so, I like the cameras as much, if not more, than the lenses.

Don't need a G2 either.  I have both a Yashica T4 Super and a Rollei Prego
Zoom for family snaps.  They work great.  I'm all set in the point-and-shoot
department.

Rob Schneider