Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: B+W filters reds
From: Pitak Chenkosol <pitakc@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:45:01 -0800 (PST)

I have a B+W filters catalog. They don't have a translation table per se
but they have Kodak Wratten filter # listings with some of their filters.
If you can provide more info. on what filters you are looking for, I can
look them up and post the info. here. Keep in mind that the Kodak Wratten
filters equivalent # in the catalog is not extensive.

Regards,

PC

> Mark Rabiner wrote, in part:
> >
> > B+W seem to specialized in making
> > all kinds of Red filters in a huge variety of spectral cut off points.
> >

> Does someone have a translation table from B&W nomenclature to Wratten
> filter nos.?  I can never make sense of O2, X, etc.
>
> M.
>
> --
> Martin Howard                     | "Very funny Scotty.  Now beam down
> Interactive Systems Designer      | my clothes."
> email: mvhoward@mac.com           |

- --
Pitak Chenkosol, Dept. Electrical Eng.,|  " I was born not knowing and have
Portland State University,             |    only had a little time to change
P.O. Box 751, Portland, OR 97207-0751. |    that here and there."
E-mail: pitakc@ee.pdx.edu              |                Richard P. Feynman