Subject: Re: [Leica] Leitz's role in defying Nazis
From: LawsonCL@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 17:02:33 EST

I thank Paul Chefurka for the following information.

<< BJP is the British Journal of Photography - they are a weekly
 professional-oriented publication with a good presence online.  They can be
 found at http://www.bjphoto.co.uk/ if you'd like to see for yourself.  They
 put out the PPN - the Professional Photographers' Newsletter which is where
 this article appeared.  I don't know how historically accurate this report
 is (do the words "historical" and "accuracy" actually belong in the same
 sentence?), but the publication appears to be reputable, at least on matters
 photographic.>>

Chris Lawson