Subject: [Leica] a little automation
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:38:21 +0000

>>>Bob (likes a little automation) McEowen<<<

I think today's built-in motor winding really improves your chances of
getting the shot. I don't like using them as much as a manual wind--less
pleasurable--but they are certainly useful.

OTOH I think a lot of the badly overfeatured, overautomated cameras on
the market actually slow people down. Especially when people aren't very
familiar with their own cameras.

- --Mike