Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant's Ravings....NOT! :)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:52:07 -0800

Alexey Merz wrote:

>First of all, I think that the subject line for this thread is awful.
>Shame on whoever started it.>>>>>

Hi Alexey

Thanks my friend, I did try to get it out of my face a couple of times by
moving it, but some folks don't change topic titles. I know at times I
"rant & rave like an old fart" but come on guys. :)  I have to keep reading
these to see what I'm "raving about lately." :)

Please. :)   Cghahabge the topic line when you repost.  Thanks. :)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant