Subject: [Leica] Dr.Blacktape---a little automation
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 07:58:12 -0800

Dr. Blacktape wrote:

> [...]
at least a week now that what you - or I - think about who will or won't
invest in, merge with, buy-out, Leica, whether there should or shouldn't be
an automated M, and what that M should or shouldn't have for features, IS
COMPLETELY, UTTERLY, and TOTALLY IRRELIVENT AND MEANINGLESS TO ANYONE ELSE
IN THE WORLD?>>>>>

Dear Dr. Blacktape,

I have an aching feeling in my stomach concerning some enlightened folks on
this electronic conversation marvel. Is it possible my pains are due to
"MEANINGLESS" overexposer?

Or is it possible, I and others could allviate this symptom by taking two
rolls and call you in the morning?

I admire your outstanding diagnosis on this <<UTTERLY, and TOTALLY
IRRELIVENT AND MEANINGLESS>> ailment! ;)

Yours from the darkroom,

the near late,
dr. button pusher. XYZ.

Ted Grant