Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica viability
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:36:47 -0800

><Snip>  I think the long term future for the M line is bright and, if the
> right strategic or corporate alliances are pursued, the R line can be turned
> around as well.
>
> John Collier

I agree. The "what ifs" as far as buyouts and asteroid collisions remain "what ifs".
Herr Cohn could slip on the snow, the Mark could fall.
I say we cross the catastrophic bridge when we come to it whatever it might be!
By all reasonable logic Leica should have folded decades ago!
Mark Rabiner
	...and a piece of it fell on my tail!!