Subject: RE: [Leica] Meterless M, was: Ted Grant's Ravings
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:48:59 +0100

That´s right - but I do not think that a market for meterless M exist any more. If you take out batteries from M6 it becomes meterless. It is much less cost effective to do this in the production line - because the main problem of Leica is that they cannot produce enough - not enough to satisfy demand and not enough to generate adequate cash flow.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen