Subject: [Leica] Konica RF first photos
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:58:25 -0800

Just unpacked the Konica Hexar RF which I ordered from Cameraworld.com . First thing I did was to put on Leica Glass - a 75mm lens.  Ran off a couple of quick handhelds in the house.  At minimum focus, I did not detect any compatibility problems which were reported last month with the Konica preproduction units.  More info as I get another roll through the camera. Anyone else using this camera with Leica lenses?

John G "not waiting for the mythical M6AE"