Subject: [Leica] Continuing shameless self promotion
From: John Brownlow <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 23:42:57 +0000

Sorry to bore you with this, but my revamped site at
http://pinkheadedbug.com is up, combining all the portfolios from the
previous designs, and a new look too. If you haven't taken a look yet,
please do and tell me what you think. Even if you have, and you're not
running IE5 on a Mac, it would be great if you could take a minute to
roadtest the look of it in your browser and tell me of any problems. Also
there's a new portfolio of a wedding I shot in Canada last year... not
conventionally, I hope!

Out shooting on Oxford Street most of next week, I hope. I'll put the
results on the human traffic section.

- --
John Brownlow

       photos:    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com