Subject: [Leica] Evidence that Rabiner is not Dead
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 12:35:36 +0000

And although there's always room for Jello ...
Silver gelatin does not sound as good as Raspberry Jello.
Marshmallows or no marshmallows that's what I want to know?
Is that a class thing?
People should know what's in the emulsion and what that emulsion is
coated on
and so on but as Mike D. and Mike J. are saying if I may paraphrase:
pretentiousness is to be avoided at all costs. Close?
Let' em guess that's what I say! Let em eat palladium with no
marshmallows!<<<

Mark,
No offense, but, about half the time, I honestly have no idea what
you're trying to say.

- --Mike