Subject: [Leica] Benser - "My Life With The Leica" going...
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 16:54:09 -0700

Luggers,

I have a damaged copy of Walther Bensers "My Life With The Leica" (1990
english ed.). This got fairly damp a couple of years ago when spring melt
leaked into my office and this was on the floor!

So, the first half of the book is somewhat "crinkly". It is readable, but
there where a few pages that got stuck together. The front cover is somewhat
warped, the back cover isn't. If this was an M, it would be one with some
dings, or brass showing through the paint, or leatherette missing in places!

This is NOT a pristine book. So if you like your books nice and neat, don't
even think about this one. But if you want to read Bensers book (rather than
admire it) maybe this is for you...

That said, I'm getting rid of it for US$15.00 + whatever the postage is to
you from Canada.

Let me know. I can try and describe it's condition further if you want, but
I'm not going to bother photographing it.

Tim A