Subject: Re: [Leica] Evidence that Rabiner is not Dead
From: "Robert Bedwell" <rlb@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 04:37:03 -0500

Byron:

Everytime that I have had a specific photographic problem regardless if its
about Leicas, Nikons, Hasselblads, Contax, developing, printing, mounting,
etc., Mark has been there to help me with the smallest detail.  I am
indebted to him and I wouldn't be where I am today with my photography
without his generous input.

Yes Byron, he does have "loads" to say.

Bob