Subject: [Leica] OT: Mounting FB prints
From: "E Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 09:20:55 -0500

I have started to come under the spell of FB printing.  I have a dry
mounting press and have some ?'s for the group.  The FB prints that I have
so far mounted have some waviness and when I dry mount I am getting creases
on the sides where the print did not evenly adhere to the board.  I have
tried mounting piece meal - starting at one corner and working the mounting
process towards the diagonal corner - have tried using a supplemental
tacking iron but this hasn't helped.  Any thoughts from the group.

Ernie