Subject: Re: [Leica] No, called for
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 12:18:10 -0500

I can't understand all the fuss.  Everyone knows that the classic
preparation of jello calls for the inclusion of marshmallows (and/or,
depending on the region of the US, canned fruits, pineapple, what have
you)--ideally with a dollop of mayo or, heretically, some fluffy, synthetic
whipped cream.  Hence: gelatin with or without marshmallows.  Mark is
punning--not very successfully, evidently--but punning nonetheless.

Chandos

At 10:09 AM 1/30/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>All right then, Bob, YOU interpret for us the long bit about the
>raspberry jello and the marshmallows and so forth.

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown