Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LUGwebpage update
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 12:37:12 +0000

DR. BLACKTAPE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A SUGGESTION REGARDING CIVILITY...

...Would the LUG really be a less worthy place if we were all to cease from
proving that we excel at that  skill of the dull - spelling - by correcting
the misspellings of our fellow LUGers?

Dr. Blacktape asks that question as a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist,
author of ten published books, and lecturer in writing at MIT but someone
who never passed spelling in grammar school and would still be utterly lost
were it not for the wonder of spell-checkers.