Subject: [Leica] Off and on
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:46:39 +0000

Dear Marc and Mike,

Would it be possible for either of you to please post an excerpt from
the off-list communications regarding Leica Reliability to this list?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

PC
<<<<<<<

First we get asked repeatedly to take it off-list, and then we get asked
to put it back on-list again?

I for one would object to having private communications summarized,
since the premises of private communication are different from public
communication, and the thread of the arguments will necessarily be lost.
Also, the main reason for Marc and I taking this off-list was so that I
could cite my confidential sources to him at his request. Much of our
communication off-list was confidential.

- --Mike