Subject: [Leica] Leica, the LUG, and Walls
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:41:05 -0800

Chris Lawson writes:

|Similarly, I never have the M6 in the same room as the computer when reading
|posts from the list.

Right on and well said.  I moved all of my equipment into the darkroom area
out of harm's way.  But how about developing a Leica replica made from foam
rubber that will bounce off the wall without damage.  I am sure that it would
have market appeal to many list readers and would transcend all opinions.

Meanwhile, I will settle for a nice bowl of Jell-O to toast editors that
cannot write, writers that cannot edit, and photographers who apparently
manage to photograph and chat on the LUG at the same time.

- ---Bill