Subject: [Leica] May I introduce myself?
From: Jochen Hinrichs-Stöldt <johist@jastoeldt.de>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:45:36 +0100

Hello everybody.

After reading the list for a period of over three month I think the time has
come to introduce myself.

I am Jochen Hinrichs-Stöldt living in Hamburg, Germany. The main reason for
me to join the LUG was the fact that I am the owner of a little Leica
equipment. Just two M-bodies and a few lenses.

In the last weeks I learned a lot about the Equipment and being a Leica
user. Before joining the LUG I never thought that it can be so heard to own
a Leica.

Although my website is not perfectly ready I invite everyone to visit it.

see you

Jochen

- ---
http://www.jastoeldt.de