Subject: [Leica] Photography in India
From: richard.setchim@uk.pwcglobal.com
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 11:32:15 +0000

Claes Bjerner wrote:

<< But the main obstacle to getting a good picture in India are the curious
crowds of people trying to look into your lens from only inches away.
Right? >>

It happens but I have some wonderful shots of smiling Indian faces!

Re: entry fees for professionals. The folk on the gates judge the cameras
not the photographers. My Leica was accepted as a "little camera only" - no
fee.

Regards.
computer.