Subject: [Leica] Minolta Himatic Batteries ( off topic )
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 12:03:04 EST

Hi . There is a store nearby that sells ( for 20 USD ) a Minolta Himatic F.
It works with 2 RM640 hg cells . Can anyone tell me if the price is ok and if
it's possible  to find such batteries ?
I often buy these kinds of cheap used cameras for my daughters. I havn't
bought the Himatic yet but a bought a small AGFA Silette with 45 f 3.5. that
has shutter in the lens . Price ?  10 bucks with leather case , and no
battery requiered !
Regards
Jo GOODTIMES