Subject: Re: [Leica] Minolta Himatic Batteries ( off topic )
From: Rob McClure <mcclure@udata.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 18:21:07 -0500

Jo,

I have a Himatic G I bought several years ago at a flea market for $9
(ex++ with case).  I keep it in the car at all times.  It takes
marvelous pictures, the lense seems to be coated in such a way that
colors really "pop".  The meter works fine on the Wein air-cells and
they have lasted this several years.

Rob McClure