Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Repair quality
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 20:47:10 -0500

They did over a 90 f2 the other year. Had some fungus in the back and
need clean, lube and adjust. The lens is as good as new. Turn around
time was "eh! Fair!" but took some loud conversations. Not their fault,
kind of caught between a rock and a hard spot. They've always treated me
fairly and the equipment has always worked. Hope this helps.
Cheers Wilber